The Website High Atop The Thing is proud to present it’s newest portion of our online presence; The Forum High Atop The Thing (FHATT).
As people continue to offer differing views and comments on a wide variety of topics, sometimes a unique way to sharing those views is needed. Facebook often makes posting things feel way too much like you’re being personally maligned. Other times, people feel led to post long descriptions of their positions and feelings so that an accurate position can be established. To that end, WHATT has decided to provide a space for these kinds of things.
On FHATT, you’ll see a wide variety of forum threads that include games and game discussion, political commentary and also a place to discuss recent WHATT blog posts.By providing this space, we hope that people will begin to come together as a community in order to allow ideas to proliferate and foster a path to the common good for the planet.
Once in a while, WHATT denizens (the bloggers), may take ideas from the discussions and turn them into a blog post for the main site. This way, if you don’t feel you would like to dedicate time to writing a regular blog for WHATT, then you can still contribute.
Below are instructions for signing up for the FHATT board. It’s a bit involved, so we’ve included screen shots for you to work from.
- First, browse to the FHATT Home Page
- Second, click in the upper right corner
- Read and review the terms and conditions then click if you agree to the terms. If you do not, we’re sorry, but you won’t be allowed to sign-up to participate on FHATT
- Fill in the required fields. Make sure you remember your Username and Password. Also, bear in mind that you must use an email address so that you can confirm your account. Eli and the WHATT denizens promise that your email address will never be used for purposes other than official forum business, nor will it be sold. Quite frankly, we wouldn’t know how to sell it even if we wanted to.
- After you fill in the fields, click
- After submitting, you’ll be sent an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your registration. Click the link in that email.
- When clicking the link, you will be directed back to the FHATT Homepage.
- Click the button in the upper left corner to sign in with your new FHATT account.
- Begin exploring the threads and documents on the site and have fun!
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out to the WHATT Admin team by:
- Sending an email to email@example.com
- Send a message to The WHATT Facebook Page
- Send a tweet to @IrvinWithAnEye on Twitter
- Comment this post at the bottom of the page